If you haven't already set up your travel and board options for the 2020 Restaurants Canada Show, now is the time to do so. The show is right around the corner!
Starting on Sunday, March 1st, and running through Wednesday, March 3rd, the show is three solid days of exciting and interesting educational experiences. This is a unique opportunity for anyone involved in Canada's restaurant industry to gain new culinary experiences, take part in educational workshops, check out the competition, and network. There's not a single person in the industry who won't benefit from attending this show, and all your favourite Canadian foodservice industry brands will be there to help guide you along the way.
What to expect from WD Colledge at the show
Swing by the WD Colledge booth at the 2020 Restaurants Canada Show, and catch up with us as we do live demos on the following equipment pieces:
- TurboChef Double Batch Oven- Innovation from the leaders in high-speed and ventless cooking technologies.
- The EVO eVent Griddle - Ventless cooking for large groups!
- “Sally” – The salad dispensing robot. Winner of the 2019 RC Show Innovation Award.
- The latest and greatest from Blodgett, Pitco, Metro, Hamilton Beach, Southbend, Crown Steam, Cooktek, Varimixer, Baker's Pride, and APW
- New and innovative products for storage from Metro and food preparation from Hamilton Beach.
- All of the latest energy, labour and space saving warewashing products from Champion/Moyer Diebel.
Head over to the WD Colledge booth while at the show, to see and experience everything in person, and learn how it can seamlessly fit in to your industrial kitchen space.
You will find us located at Booth #1823 (Champion/Moyer Diebel booth #1831).
Additional Featured Events at the 2020 Restaurants Canada Show:
Show organizers are particularly excited about the four featured activities that are scheduled to take place during this year's show.
- The Food Truckin' Experience provides attendees with an opportunity to not only sample the food prepared in Canada's favourite food trucks, but to also get some insight into how theses highly successful food trucks operate, and the challenges they face
- The Startup Lane is a way to feature the new kids on the block. This is an assortment of restaurants that are just getting started, but already show a great deal of promise
- The Bellavita Expo provides Italian restaurant owners with a chance to learn all about the newest Italian recipes and beverages.
- The Pop Up Resto and Bar is a unique mock restaurant that invites chefs to not only trot out their favorite cooking methods and recipes, but to also sample dishes others have created. Plan on visiting this ever-changing feature several times a day.
Important Workshops Taking Place During the 2020 Restaurants Canada Show:
One of the first things you learn after entering the restaurant industry is that there is always something new you can learn. There are several educational workshops scheduled to take place during the 2020 Restaurants Canada Show. These workshops provide you with a one-stop source for learning about:
- New legislation that will impact how you do business
- New employee training methods
- Cooking tips and ideas
- Nutritional health
- Different ideas about how to keep customers coming back for
- Ideas for how to streamline your business
- And more!
The biggest challenge involved with the workshop offerings is figuring out how to attend all of them, while still having an opportunity to take in all the great trade show exhibits.
Pro-Tip: When attending the workshops, make sure you take notes. There's a very big chance that when you're wandering the showroom floor, you can run into one of the speakers, and you will be able to have all your questions answered quickly, while also making a valuable networking contact.
What part of the 2020 Restaurants Canada Show are you most looking forward to? Reply in the comments below!